Inside the mind of an intellectual "Jerk"

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Top 15 Favorite Youtube Videos (Part 3)

As the title suggests, I've selected my top 15 videos on youtube. These are either outrageous, hilarious, crazy and most times all three. To build the suspense, I've decided to break the videos up into 3 separate posts. This second installment will showcase videos 5-1. I'm sure you're familiar with some of these, but if not make sure to watch the whole video as sometimes the subtle things are the funniest. Without further delay...



5. Reporters Can't Stop Laughing





Commentary: She had the soggiest ankles ever.


4. Grape Fall





Commentary: You have to fight the urge to laugh loudly in order to listen to the lady make various noises. Also, pay close attention to the reporter on the right as she tries to hold back laughter.

3. Run By





Commentary: "Oh my goodness."

2. Mr. Turner





Commentary: One of the few instances in which extreme ignorance is funny.

1. Lady Punch





Commentary: For me, the Michael Jordan of youtube videos. This is simply the G.O.A.T.!


*Bonus Videos: These are quite entertaining as well.
























I will be back to regular content tomorrow, just thought I would break the monotony with some comedy.



Ahh, that feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search